Observations on the causes and cure of the present distressed state of agriculture [microform] : addressed to the gentry, clergy, farmers, and others, constituting what is commonly called the landed interest, containing a reply to the Edinburgh review, no. LXX, on the subject of cash payments and foreign corn trade / by a landholder
- [England] : [publisher not identified], 1822.
Chester : Printed by M. Galway.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages ; 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Observations on the present distress
- Caption title: Observations on the present distress.
Errata (1 p.) at end.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 23428)
View MARC record | catkey: 4635752