Cottage economy [microform] : containing information relative to the brewing of beer, making of bread, keeping of cows, pigs, bees, ewes, goats, poultry and rabbits, and relative to other matters deemed useful in the conducting of the affairs of a labourer's family / by William Cobbett
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- London : Printed and published by C. Clement, 1822.
- Stereotype ed.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages, -207, iv,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- First published in 8 numbers, Aug. l, 1821-Mar. 1, 1822.
- With: Cobbett's sermons / by William Cobbett. London : Printed and published by C. Clement, 1822. Bound together subsequent to publication.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 23477)
View MARC record | catkey: 4637631