Under the superintendence of the Society for the Improvement of the Working Population in the County of Glamorgan [microform].
- Cardiff : Printed and sold by W. Bird, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 parts
- Additional Creators:
- Society for the Improvement of the Working Population in the County of Glamorgan
- 1. On the principle of compensation, as between the different conditions of human life -- 2. On the principle of compensation, as respecting the conditions of the working classes at different periods -- 3. On the principle of compensation, as respecting the condition of the working classes in Wales and England -- 4. On the institution of property -- 5. On the advantages of friendly societies -- 6. On the advantages of savings' banks -- 7. To the labourers of Glamorganshire -- . Story the first : the rich and the poor ; Story the second : wages -- 9-11. Third story : population, or, Patty's marriage ; Fourth story : the poor's rate, or, The treacherous friend ; Fifth story : foreign trade, or, The wedding gown / by the author of "Conversations on natural philosophy," &c. -- 12. Summary of theobjects attained or projected by the Society in the course of its first year /[signed: B.H. Malkin, chairman].
- No.  lacks collective title.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 26954)
View MARC record | catkey: 4645616