The iron road book and railway companion [microform] : from London to Birmingham, Manchester, and Liverpool : containing an account of the towns, villages, mansions, &c. on each side of the line, times of arrival and departure of the trains at the several stations, coaches and omnibuses to the towns in the vicinity : with tables of distances and fares from station to station &c. &c. / by Francis Coghlan
- Coghlan, Francis
- London : A.H. Baily, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 180, that is, 190 pages, 11 unnumbered leaves of plates : maps
- Related Titles:
- Coghlan's The iron road book
- "Illustrated with maps of the entire line."
Pages 65-190 misnumbered.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 30494)
View MARC record | catkey: 4646353