Report of the committee appointed in consequence of the establishment of an association in Edinburgh for obtaining an official inquiry into pauperism in Scotland [microform] : with remarks / by a member of the committee
- Edinburgh : W. Whyte, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 52, 67 pages : forms ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Association for Obtaining an Official Inquiry into the Pauperism of Scotland and Edinburgh Committee on Pauperism in Scotland
- Report of the Committee appointed on 20th April, 1840 -- Remarks addressed to the Edinburgh committee on pauperism in Scotland.
- Contains 2 parts; each part has also special t.p. and separate pagination: Report of the committee appointed on 20th April, 1840, at a general meeting in Edinburgh, of landed proprietors connected with different parts of Scotland, called in consequence of the establishment of an association for obtaining an official inquiry into pauperism in Scotland -- Remarks addressed to the Edinburgh Committee on Pauperism in Scotland. Imprint on t.p. of each part: Edinburgh : P. Brown, printer, 1841. and Cover title.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 32404.5)
View MARC record | catkey: 4648886