The constitution of friendly societies, upon legal and scientific principles, exemplified by the rules and tables of the Southwell Friendly Institution ... [microform] : examined, authenticated, and recommended by John Tidd Pratt, as well as by William Morgan, and Arthur Morgan, together with complete tables for calculating, at every period of life, the value of the assurances ... / by John Thomas Becher ... to which is added, a system of book-keeping, now in general use among such institutions
- Becher, J. T. (John Thomas), 1770-1840
- London : Printed for W. Simpkin and R. Marshall, 1829.
London : W. Wilson.
- 5th ed. with an annual graduation of the tables.
- Physical Description:
- 24, 156 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morgan, Arthur, -1870, Morgan, William, 1750-1833, Pratt, John Tidd, 1797-1870, and Friendly Institution (Southwell, Nottinghamshire, England)
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 26041.1).
View MARC record | catkey: 4650087