Address by the Committee of Directors of the Society for the Improvement of Prison Discipline in Scotland to their subscribers and to the public of Scotland generally [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Society for the Improvement of Prison Discipline in Scotland. Committee of Directors
- [Scotland] : [publisher not identified], 1835.
Edinburgh : Neill.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 100 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Crawford, William, Esq
Sibly, John, Lieut
- Prospectus of Prison Discipline Society of Scotland -- Abstract of the reports ... respecting the jails in Scotland -- Abstract of report by William Crawford, Esq. on the penitentiaries of the United States ... -- Report on the prisons of Edinburgh, by a subcommittee of the Prison Discipline Society of Scotland, appointed for that purpose -- Extract of the evidence of Lieut. Sibly, R.N. ... appointed to inquire into the present state of jails and houses of correction.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 29198.1).
View MARC record | catkey: 4655218