The physical and moral condition of the children and young persons employed in mines and manufactures [microform] : illustrated by extracts from the reports of the commissioners for inquiring into the employment of children and young persons in mines and collieries, and in the trades and manufactures ... not being included under the terms of the factories regulation act
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Commissioners for Inquiring into the Employment and Condition of Children in Mines and Manufactories
- London : J.W. Parker, 1843.
London : W. Clowes.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 267 pages, 28 unnumbered leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tooke, Thomas, 1774-1858
- Includes side-notes.
Signed: Thomas Tooke [and others]
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 33400)
View MARC record | catkey: 4657205