A sketch of the origin and progress of steam navigation from authentic documents [microform] / by Bennet Woodcroft ...
- Woodcroft, Bennet, 1803-1879
- London : Taylor, Walton, and Maberly, 1848. and [London] : C. Whittingham.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages leaves, [iii]-iv, 140 pages, 15 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- "Appeared afterwards as a paper on 'Steam navigation' in the 'Transactions of the Society of arts, ' 1852"--Dict. nat. biog., vol. LXII, p. 388., "List of patents, nearly all of which are for propelling vessels, and other documents relating to propelling, which the author has prepared for publication."--P. -140., and Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 35823).
View MARC record | catkey: 4658571