Formative classroom assessment : theory into practice / edited by James H. McMillan
- New York : Teachers College, Columbia University, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 162 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McMillan, James H.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 1. Formative classroom assessment : the key to improving student achievement / James H. Mcmillan -- 2. Conquering the formative assessment frontier / Richard J. Stiggins -- 3. A theoretical foundation for formative assessment / Dylan Wiliam and Siobhan Leay -- 4. Expanding views about formative classroom assessment : a review of the literature / Susan M. Brookhart -- 5. Formative classroom assessment and Benjamin S. Bloom : theory, research, and practice / Thomas R. Giskey -- 6. Implications of high-stakes testing for formative classroom assessment / Lisa M. Abrams -- 7. Formative classroom and large-scale assessment : implications for future research and development / Gregory J. Cizek -- 8. Formative classroom assessment in science and mathematics / Wynne Harlen -- 9. Formative classroom assessment in English, the humanities, and social sciences / Bethan Marshall -- About the editor and contributors -- Index.
- 9780807747995 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0807747998 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780807748008 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807748005 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4662059