Teachers in professional communities : improving teaching and learning / Ann Lieberman and Lynne Miller, editors
- New York : Teachers College Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 120 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lieberman, Ann and Miller, Lynne, 1945-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Series on school reform
- Contexts and commitments / Ann Lieberman and Lynne Miller -- Developing capacities / Ann Lieberman and Lynne Miller -- Balancing content and process: facing challenges / Ann Lieberman and Lynne Miller -- Meeting at the cafe to do teacherly things : community and competence in a teacher preparation program / Christine Cziko -- Learning from practice/learning in practice : using multimedia to support teacher development / Désirée H. Pointer-Mace -- The new teacher center forum : developing a community of practice / Ellen Moir and Susan Hanson -- Increasing elementary teachers' fundamental math content knowledge and developing a collaborative faculty / Matt Ellinger -- Understanding science : the role of community in content learning / Mayumi Shinohara and Kirsten R. Daehler -- Reflecting on the themes of context, commitment, capacity, content, and challenge / Ann Lieberman and Lynne Miller.
- 9780807748893 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0807748897 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780807748909 (hardcover : alk. paper), and 0807748900 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-109) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4662060