New research in cognitive sciences / Miao-Kun Sun, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 188 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sun, Miao-Kun
- Cognitive disruption in Angelman syndrome : from mouse models to molecular mechanisms / Edwin J. Weeber, Jonathan M. Levenson and J. David Sweatt -- Role of genetic and nongenetic vascular risk factors in sproadic late-onset Alzheimer's disease / Francesco Panza ... [et al.] -- ERP studies of recognition memory : differential effects of familiarity, recollection, and episodic priming / David Friedman -- Infantile amnesia : a cross-cultural investigation / Qi Wang, Martin A. Conway and Yu-bo Hou -- The NDRG gene family and human nervous system disorders / Cathy Mitchelmore, Stine Büchmann-Møller and Niels A. Jensen -- Neurobehavioral characteristics of presenilin transgenic mice / R. Lalonde, R. Jazi and C. Strazielle -- Synaptic plasticity in addition / Yan Dong and R. Suzanne Zukin -- Cortical plasticity for language processing in the human brain / Kuniyoshi L. Sakai and Makiko Muto.
- 9781604560503 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4662500