Patterns of exchange : Navajo weavers and traders / Teresa J. Wilkins
- Wilkins, Teresa
- Norman : University of Oklahoma Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 231 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Exchanging spaces : a brief history of Southwestern trading -- The creation of a usable past -- "We wove the design we wanted" -- Trade "a long time ago" -- "Please, my son, my rug is worth that much" -- Exchanging places : traveling to teach and trade.
- 9780806137575 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0806137576 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-223) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Dubois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4665412