Literate culture and tenth-century Canaan : the Tel Zayit abecedary in context / edited by Ron E. Tappy and P. Kyle McCarter
- Tel Zayit and the Tel Zayit abecedary in their regional context / Ron E. Tappy -- Paleographic notes on the Tel Zayit abecedary / P. Kyle McCarter -- The Phoenician script of the Tel Zayit abecedary and putative evidence for Israelite literacy / Christopher A. Rollston -- Writing and early Iron Age Israel: before national scripts, beyond nations and states / Seth L. Sanders -- The Tel Zayit abecedary in (social) context -- David M. Carr.
- 9781575061504 (hardback : alk. paper)
1575061503 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 (or higher); DVD-ROM drive.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Floyd B. and Naomi A. Fischer Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4666897