Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared with respect to the western Balkans is to continue in effect beyond June 26, 2008, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 110th Congress, 2d session ; 110-127
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"June 25, 2008."
Shipping list no.: 2008-0383-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/1/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd127.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd127.110 (PDF version) ; current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4668683