Innovations in investment management : cutting-edge research from the exclusive JOIM conference series / edited by H. Gifford Fong ; foreword by Martin L. Leibowitz
- New York : Bloomberg Press, 2008.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 223 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fong, H. Gifford
- "Innovations in Investment Management is a collection of papers presented at the 2006 Journal Of Investment Management Conference Series. Prominent authors and experts in the field provide the reader with a wide framework of cutting-edge research. The book spans a variety of topics including hedge funds and systemic risk, correlation in equity and fixed-income returns, and asset invisibility"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781576603024 (alk. paper)
1576603024 (alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Journal of investment management
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4668931