Marijuana [videorecording] : neurochemistry & physiology / presented by CNS Productions ; producer, director, Paul Steinbroner
- Additional Titles:
- Neurochemistry & physiology, Marijuana : neurochemistry and physiology, and Neurochemistry and physiology
- [Medford, Or.] : CNS Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (32 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Cohen, William E., 1941-, Steinbroner, Paul J., and CNS Productions
- "This video presents the latest research and findings on the neurochemistry and physiology of marijuana. The content focuses on the research advances in understanding how marijuana works on a cellular level and how those neurochemical changes affect sedation, the sense of novelty, appetite, memory, the immune system, visual spatial organization, paranoia, and dependence. Issues of tolerance and tissue dependence, withdrawal, acute psychic effects, driving effects, and physical effects are highlighted"--Publisher's website.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Writer, editor, William E. Cohen ; music, Michael Van Eys.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4670608