A digest of the laws of Pennsylvania [microform] : from the year one thousand seven hundred to the twenty-eighth day of May, one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three, together with the annual digests for 1854, 1855, 1856, and 1857
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Purdon's digest of laws of Pennsylvania (8th ed.) 1857
At head of title: Purdon's digest
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Kay & Brother, 1857.
- 8th ed., rev., with marginal references, foot notes to the judicial decisions, analytical contents, a digested syllabus of each title, and a new full and exhaustive index / by Frederick C. Brightly.
- Physical Description:
- xxx., 1,304 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brightly, Frederick C. (Frederick Charles), 1812-1888
Purdon, John, 1784-1835
View MARC record | catkey: 4671280