How to read Chinese paintings / Maxwell K. Hearn
- Hearn, Maxwell K.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 173 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 9781588392817 (Metropolitan Museum of Art (pb))
1588392813 (Metropolitan Museum of Art (pb))
9780300141870 (Yale University Press (pb))
0300141874 (Yale University Press (pb))
- "This volume is published in conjunction with the exhibition "Anatomy of a masterpiece: how to read Chinese paintings, " organized by The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, and held there from March 1 through August 10, 2008"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 170-173).
View MARC record | catkey: 4671688