Free a Marine to fight : women Marines in World War II / by Mary V. Stremlow
- Stremlow, Mary V.
- Additional Titles:
- Women Marines in World War II
- Washington, D.C. : History and Museums Division, Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps, 1994.
Washington, D.C. : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Marine Corps. History and Museums Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- D 214.14/4:M 33/2
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 1995-0005-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page  of cover).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from NPS web site. Address as of 7/30/08: http://www.nps.gov/archive/wapa/indepth/extContent/usmc/pcn-190-003129-00/index.htm ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4675222