Estimating ground-water inflow to lakes in central Florida using the isotope mass-balance approach [electronic resource] / by Laura A. Sacks ; prepared in cooperation with the Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Sacks, Laura A.
- Additional Titles:
- Estimating groundwater inflow to lakes in central Florida using the isotope mass-balance approach
- Tallahassee, Fla. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- v, 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Southwest Florida Water Management District (Fla.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 02-4192
- Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 17, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 01/17/04: http://fl.water.usgs.gov/PDF%5Ffiles/wri02%5F4192%5Fsacks.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4675420