Contracting for a resource efficiency manager : a Federal Energy Management Program, Operations & Maintenance Center of Excellence guidebook
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Federal Energy Management Program
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Federal Energy Management Program (U.S.), and Washington State University. Extension. Energy Program
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 5, 2008)., "Produced for the U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Federal Energy Management Program, by the Washington State University (WSU) Extension Energy Program, through the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.", and "July 2004."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the DOE EERE web site. Address as of 08/05/08: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/femp/pdfs/rem%5fguidebook.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4675440