Gripsholm [electronic resource] / Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered volume (various pagings) : digital, PDF file
- Gripsholm was a ship that went to Germany in 1944, and returned to this country with citizens of the United States. Many of these passengers were State Department employees, and military and naval attaches. Once the passenger list was received, it was noted that some South American Officials were on board the Gripsholm. The Gripsholm arrived at the Jersey City, New Jersey docks on March 14, 1944. The ship was carrying American Nationals from German internment's camps.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 22, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/22/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/gripsholm.htm ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676092