Hollywood Anti Nazi League / Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered volumes (various pagings) : digital, PDF files
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Hollywood Anti Nazi League was founded in 1937, in an effort to unite Jewish people and others in the Hollywood movie colony into organizing to combat Naziism on a local scale. In 1939, the Hollywood Anti Nazi League changed its name to Hollywood League for Democratic Action. They printed a newsletter under the name of "Hollywood Now" which was discontinued in 1940. The organization was financed by membership dues, contributions, motion picture producers, and prominent stage and screen stars. By 1942, this organization was no longer in existence.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 23, 2008). and Redacted.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/23/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/hollywoodleague.htm; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676114