Recommendations to the NRC on acceptable standard format and content for the fundamental nuclear material control (FNMC) plan required for low-enriched uranium enrichment facilities / prepared by B.W. Moran ... [and others].
- Washington, DC : Division of Safeguards and Transportation, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Moran, B. W., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards. Division of Safeguards and Transportation, and 21st Century Industries, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:25/5734
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 4, 2008).
"Oak Ridge K-25 Site."
"Subcontractor: 21st Century Industries, Inc."
"Date published: November 1991."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NRC web site. Address as of 8/4/08: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/contract/cr5734/cr5734.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676215