Rudolph and Eugenia Peierls / Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 55 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Rudolph Peierls was born on June 5, 1907, in Berlin, Germany. He was a British nuclear scientist assigned to work at Los Alamos, New Mexico and worked with Klaus Fuchs. In September of 1966, Rudolph Peierls worked for five weeks at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York on a non classified project. Eugenia Peierls, the wife of Rudolph, was born July 25, 1908, at Leningrad, Russia. In March 1940, both Rudolph and Eugenia Peierls became naturalized citizens of Great Britain.
- Report Numbers:
- J 1.14/2:R 83/2
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 23, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/23/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/peierls%5Frudolph%5Feugenia.htm; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676227