Pretty Boy Floyd and Kansas City massacre / Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [1999?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- The FBI opened an investigation on Charles Arthur Floyd, alias "Pretty Boy", a participant in the Kansas City Massacre of 1933. During the massacre, Floyd and others killed four law enforcement officers, including one FBI Special Agent. In 1934, FBI Agents and local police officers killed Floyd while he was resisting arrest.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 23, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/23/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/floydsum.htm; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676259