Wetlands investigations on Akers Ranch in Big Valley, California / by D.R. Sanders [and others].
- Vicksburg, Miss. : US Army Corps of Engineers, Environmental Laboratory ; Springfield, Va. : Available from National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 13 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sanders, Dana R.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Sacramento District
Environmental Laboratory (U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Miscellaneous paper ; D-86-7
- At head of title: Dredging operations technical support program.
Authors: Dana R. Sanders, Ellis J. Clairain, Russell F. Theriot, Philip H. Jones.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 49-50).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 467635