Simulated ground-water flow in the Hueco Bolson, an alluvial-basin aquifer system near El Paso, Texas / by Charles E. Heywood and Richard M. Yager ; prepared in cooperation with El Paso Water Utilities and the U.S. Army - Fort Bliss
- Heywood, Charles E.
- Additional Titles:
- Simulated ground water flow in the Hueco Bolson, an alluvial-basin aquifer system near El Paso, Texas
- Albuquerque, N.M. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- v, 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Yager, Richard M.
El Paso (Tex.). Water Utilities and Public Service Board
Fort Bliss (Tex.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 02-4108
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 14, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 8/14/08: http://nm.water.usgs.gov/publications/abstracts/wrir02-4108.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4676812