Technical review of on-line monitoring techniques for performance assessment
- Additional Titles:
- Technical review of on line monitoring techniques for performance assessment
- Washington, DC : Division of Engineering Technology, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 2006-2008.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Technology and University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. State-of-the-art / prepared by J.W. Hines, R. Seibert -- v. 2. Theoretical issues / prepared by J.W. Hines ... [et al.] -- v. 3. Limiting case studies / prepared by J.W. Hines ... [et al.].
- Title from v. 1 title screen (viewed on Aug. 19, 2008)., "University of Tennessee, Department of Nuclear Engineering.", "Oak Ridge National Laboratory"--v. 2-3., "Date published: January 2006"--Vol. 1., "Date published: May 2008"--Vol. 2., "Date published: August 2008"--Vol. 3., "NURE/CR-6895.", and "ORNL/TM-2007/188"--v. 2-3.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NRC web site. Address as of 8/19/08: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/contract/cr6895/; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4677005