DIS '95 [electronic resource] : Symposium on Designing Interactive Systems, Processes, Practices, Methods & Techniques : conference proceedings, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, August 23-25, 1995 / edited by Gary M. Olson & Sue Schuon
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Designing Interactive Systems: Processes, Practices, Methods & Techniques (1995 : Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Additional Titles:
- Symposium on Designing Interactive Systems, Processes, Practices, Methods & Techniques
Electronic reproduction has title: Conference proceedings on designing interactive systems: processes, practices, methods & techniques
- New York : Association for Computing Machinery, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 268 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Olson, Gary M.
SIGCHI (Group : U.S.)
International Federation for Information Processing. Working Group 13.2 on Methodology for User Centered System Design
Association for Software Design
ACM Digital Library
- "Sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction (ACM SIGCHI) in cooperation with the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Working Group 13.2 on Methodology for User Centred [sic] System Design, and the Association for Software Design (ASD)."
"ACM order number: 608951"--T.p. verso.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, NY : Association for Computing Machinery, [199-?]. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Digitized and made available by: ACM Digital Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 4683156