U.S. foreign policy in Pakistan : implications for regional security, stability, and development : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, May 7, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 47 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0418-P.
"Serial no. 110-175."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 7/30/08: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/110/42295.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4685402