Full committee hearing on are new procurement methods beneficial to small business contractors? / Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Additional Titles:
- Are new procurement methods beneficial to small business contractors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 133 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- 9780160809972 and 0160809975
- "One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 6, 2008.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0410-P., and "Serial no. 110-77."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/12/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:39791.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4685426