The first Africans : African archaeology from the earliest tool makers to most recent foragers / Lawrence Barham, Peter Mitchell
- Cambridge world archaeology
- Introducing the African record -- Frameworks in space and time -- First tool-users and -makers -- Early Pleistocene technologies and societies -- Mid-Pleistocene foragers -- Transitions and origins -- The big dry : the archaeology of marine isotope stages 4-2 -- Transitions : from the Pleistocene into the Holocene -- Hunting, gathering, intensifying : the Mid-Holocene record -- Foragers in a world of farmers -- The future of the first Africans' past.
- 9780521847964 (hardback), 0521847966 (hardback), 9780521612654 (pbk.), and 0521612659 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 479-585) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4687220