Japan. 4, A proper place in the world [videorecording].
- Looks at political and economic factors leading to World War II, and shows how Japan raised itself from the ashes to become a major international power. With economic success have come modern-day problems: overindustrialization, overcrowding, and an exceedingly fast-paced and competitive lifestyle. How Japan is coping with these problems, how it will continue to confront these problems, and how Japan is striving to establish its own "proper place in the world" are the main issues raised in this final program of the series.
- Related Titles:
- Proper place in the world
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by WTTW, Chicago.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host, Jane Seymour.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 468930