American economic review
- Nashville, Tenn. [etc.] American Economic Association.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill. 25 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Formed From:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- Mar. 1911-
- Related Titles:
- Bulletin of the American Economic Association
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 2014-, Seven times a year (Feb., Apr.-June, Aug., Oct., Dec.), 2011-2013., Quarterly, 1911-1944, Five no. a year, 1945-1980, Five no. a year, with a sixth issue quadrennially, 1981-1997, and Five no. a year, 1998-2010
- Vol. 1, no. 2 and 4 lack title., Each vol. includes also: Papers and proceedings of the ... Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association., and Includes annual List of doctoral dissertations in political economy in progress in American universities and colleges; and the Hand book of the American Economic Association.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. 1 called also Bulletin of the American Economic Association, 4th series. and The American economic review, with its supplements, forms the 4th series of the Publications of the American Economic Association.
- Supplement Note:
- Has frequent supplements.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued online and on microfilm by University Microfilms.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973- microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Current periodical series) ; Publication no. 533.
- Index Note:
- "Index to the Publications of the American Economic Association, 1886-1910": v. 7, no. 4, suppl., Dec. 1917. (57 p.).
View MARC record | catkey: 469140