General highway map, Somerset County, Pennsylvania / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics
- Additional Titles:
- Somerset County, Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, 
- Special edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 122 x 89 cm, on sheet 125 x 92 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration and United States. Department of Transportation
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; polyconic projection (W 79°25ʹ03ʺ--W 78°39ʹ30ʺ/N 40°17ʹ07ʺ--N 39°43ʹ17ʺ).
- Shows state route (SR) numbers as of July 1986., Relief shown by spot heights., "Type 10 General highway map Somerset County Pennsylvania 55.", "1977.", "Culture features as of 1976.", Oriented with north to the upper left., and Includes location map and inset.
View MARC record | catkey: 471801