The MySpace.com handbook : the complete guide for members and parents / by T. Brian Chatfield
- Chatfield, T. Brian, 1984-
- Ocala, Fla. : Atlantic, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 288 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Part 1. Why MySpace has your children entranced: -- The basics of social networking -- There is MySpace and there is everyone else -- The rise of MySpace and who uses it -- Hopping onboard the MySpace train -- Basic safety and privacy on MySpace. -- Part 2. The lay of the land--mapping MySpace: --You have new friends requests -- The ins and outs of online communication -- Communicating on MySpace -- Social interaction on MySpace -- Managing your life with MySpace. -- Part 3. Staying safe online: -- Danger in numbers--or is there? -- Staying safe and secure on MySpace -- Discussing online safety with your children. -- Part 4. Customizing your space: -- One unique profile -- Getting around restrictions and maximizing profile potential. -- Part 5. The endless possibilities of a worldwide audience: -- Why MySpace is a marketer's dream site -- Where MySpace could be headed: growth and new features -- Conclusion.
- 9781601381217 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1601381212 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -281) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4731308