World ocean database 2001 : [atlas series] / National Oceanographic Data Center, Ocean Climate Laboratory ; Margarita E. Conkright ... [and others] ; editor Sydney Levitus
- Corporate Author:
- National Oceanographic Data Center (U.S.). Ocean Climate Laboratory
- Uniform Title:
- World ocean database (2001)
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: WOD2001 and World Ocean Database 2001 atlas series
- Silver Spring, MD : National Oceanographic Data Center, Ocean Climate Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (7 volumes) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Conkright, Margaret E. and Levitus, Sydney
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. Introduction -- v. 2. Temporal distribution of bathythermograph profiles -- v. 3. Temporaral distribution of conductivity/salinity-temperature-depth (pressure) casts -- v. 4. Temporal distribution of temperature, salinity and oxygen profiles -- v. 5. Temporal distribution of nutrients profiles -- v. 6. Temporal distribution pH, alkalinity, pC02 and tCO2 data -- v. 7. Temporaral distribution chlorophyll and plankton data.
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.242:42-48
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given.
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed Mar. 16. 2009).
Atlas series is 2nd part of World Ocean Database.
Work made possible through NOAA Climate and global change program which enabled research group Ocean Climate Laboratory at NESDIS NODC.
Database itself is continually being updated to eliminate suspect and duplicate material.
Database information available via Internet at NODC World Ocean Database site. Address as of 5/14/2002: http:/www.nodc.noaa.gov/OC5/WOD01/prw̲od1.html; current access is available via PURL.
National Oceanographic Data Center internal report is a working series, only used internally for NODC publications in process.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via NODC/OCL web site. Address as of 7/29/2002: http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/OC5/WOD01/atlas%5F01.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4742642