Analysis and mapping of post-fire hydrologic hazards for the 2002 Hayman, Coal Seam, and Missionary Ridge Wildfires, Colorado / by J.G. Elliott ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 104 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Elliott, John G. (John Grant), 1951-
Geological Survey (U.S.)
USGS Colorado Water Science Center
United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Scientific investigations report ; 2004-5300
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on July 19, 2005).
At head of title on HTML title screen: USGS Colorado Water Science Center.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 41-43).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 9/16/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2004/5300/pdf/SIR2004-5300.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4742799