Cholesterol screening among the U.S. noninstitutionalized adult population age 20 and older, 2005 / Anita Soni
- Soni, Anita
- Additional Titles:
- Cholesterol screening among the United States noninstitutionalized adult population age 20 and older, 2005
- [Rockville, Md.] : Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Statistical Brief estimates cholesterol testing among the U.S. civilian noninstitutionalized population age 20 and older. The estimates presented are derived from data collected in the questionnaire used in the Household Component of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS-HC). All differences discussed in the text are statistically significant at the level of 0.05 or better.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6517/10:187
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 15, 2008).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page [3-4]).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MEPS AHRQ web site. Address as of 9/15/2008: http://www.meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data%5Ffiles/publications/st187/stat187.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4742908