Influence of control on the pitch damping of a floating wind turbine / J.M. Jonkman
- Conference paper / NREL ; NREL/CP-500-42589
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper presents the influence of conventional wind turbine blade-pitch control actions on the pitch damping of a wind turbine supported by an offshore floating barge with catenary moorings.
- Title from title screen (viewed April 10, 2008)., "Presented at the 2008 ASME Wind Energy Symposium, Reno, Nevada, January 7-10, 2008.", and "March 2008."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the NREL web site. Address as of 09/05/08: http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy08osti/42589.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4742938