Arsenic, nitrate, and chloride in groundwater, Oakland Township, Oakland County, Michigan / by Steve Aichele, Richard Hill-Rowley, and Matt Malone
- Aichele, Steve S. (Stephen Scranton)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hill-Rowley, Richard, Malone, Matt, Oakland County (Mich.), University of Michigan--Flint. Center for Applied Environmental Research, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.127:147-98
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed Sept. 2, 2004).
"Oakland County Michigan."
"Center for Applied Environmental Research, University of Michigan-Flint."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS Web site. Address as of 9/2/04: http://mi.water.usgs.gov/pdf/fs14798v7.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4743878