Arsenic, nitrate, and chloride in groundwater, Highland Township, Oakland County, Michigan / by Steve Aichele, Richard Hill-Rowley, and Matt Malone
- Aichele, Steve S. (Stephen Scranton)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hill-Rowley, Richard, Malone, Matt, Oakland County (Mich.), University of Michigan--Flint. Center for Applied Environmental Research, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Fact sheet ; 148-98
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 11, 2008)., "Oakland County, Michigan.", "Center for Applied Environmental Research, University of Michigan-Flint.", and "December 1998."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/11/08: http://mi.water.usgs.gov/pdf/fs14898v7.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4743890