Multibeam sonar mapping and modeling of a submerged Bryophyte mat in Crater Lake, Oregon / by Peter Dartnell ... [and others] ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Dartnell, Peter
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- Version 1.0, August 28, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 4 electronic maps : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Western Coastal and Marine Geology Program (Geological Survey)
- U.S. Geological Survey data series ; 366
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given. (W 122°10ʹ--W 122°03ʹ/N 42°58ʹ--N 42°54ʹ).
- Title from HTML index page (viewed on Sept. 24, 2008).
At head of title: Western Coastal and Marine Geology.
Shows selected views and movies.
Includes text, col. ill., and ancillary maps.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/25/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/366/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: PC with Internet hookup and web browser for general access. For GIS (data) access, ArcInfo-compatible with zip decompression software is required.
View MARC record | catkey: 4744193