Handbook of research on digital information technologies : innovations, methods, and ethical issues / Thomas Hansson, [editor].
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 544 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hansson, Thomas
- "This book provides a collection of successful designs, defined as communicative relation-building solutions, for individuals and collectives of interlocutors. It includes a longitudinal perspective of past mistakes, current trends and future opportunities, and is a must-have for beginners in the field as well as qualified professionals exploring the full potential of human interactions"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781599049700 (hbk.), 1599049708 (hbk.), 9781599049717 (e-book), and 1599049716 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4752343