The national atlas of Canada. Canada standard time zones [cartographic material] / produced by the Geographical Services Division, Surveys and Mapping Branch, Energy, Mines, and Resources Canada
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Geographical Services Division
- Additional Titles:
- Canada standard time zones
- Ottawa : Energy, Mines, and Resources Canada : Copies of this map can be obtained from the Canada Map Office, Energy, Mines, and Resources Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 74 x 85 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:7,500,000. 1 cm = 75 km ; Lambert conformal conic projection, standard parallels 49⁰N and 77⁰N, modified polyconic projection, north of latitude 80⁰ (W 180⁰--W 10⁰/N 90⁰--N 35⁰).
- Includes text.
- Bibliography Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 4752428