Networked publics / edited by Kazys Varnelis ; with contributions by researchers in the Networked Publics Research Group, the Annenberg Center for Communication at the University of Southern California : Walter Baer [and others].
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 176 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Varnelis, Kazys
Annenberg Center for Communication (University of Southern California)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Place : the networking of public space / Kazys Varnelis and Anne Friedberg -- Culture : media convergence and networked participation / Adrienne Russell ... [et al.] -- Politics : deliberation, mobilization, and networked practices of agitation / Merlyna Lim and Mark E. Kann -- Infrastructure : network neutrality and networked futures / François Bar ... [et al.].
- 9780262220859 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0262220857 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Product of a fellowship program at the Annenberg Center for Communication at the University of Southern California, 2005-2006.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4754751