Handbook of informatics for nurses & health care professionals / Toni Hebda, Patricia Czar
- Hebda, Toni
- Additional Titles:
- Handbook of informatics for nurses and health care professionals
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 553 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Czar, Patricia
- Informatics in the health care professions -- Hardware, software, and the roles of support personnel -- Ensuring the quality of information -- Electronic communication and the internet -- Health care information systems -- Strategic planning -- Selecting a healthcare information system -- System implementation and maintenance -- Information systems training -- Information security and confidentiality -- System integration and interoperability -- The electronic health record -- Regional health information organizations (RHIOs) -- Regulatory and accreditation issues -- Continuity planning and disaster recovery -- Using the computer to support healthcare and patient education -- Telehealth -- Evidence-based practice and research.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4758047