Best books for boys : a resource for educators / Matthew D. Zbaracki ; foreword by Jon Scieszka
- Zbaracki, Matthew D.
- Westport, Conn. : Libraries Unlimited, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 189 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Boys and books -- Humor -- Nonfiction -- Realistic fiction -- Fantasy -- Historical fiction -- Poetry -- Graphic novels -- I can't resist these.
- "Looking for books guaranteed to grab the attention and interest of boys? Dip into this guide for a wealth of ideas. Best Books for Boys is designed to help librarians, teachers, and parents find fiction and nonfiction titles that will be both interesting and motivating for young male readers. The 500 entries are organized by genre, each with a brief plot summary, indication of reading level, and complete bibliographic information. This volume will help adults sift through the plethora of titles published for children each year and identify suitable titles for individual boys."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9781591585992 (alk. paper)
1591585996 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 4759342